Saturday, December 11, 2021

In Pure Joy


A quote from my page-a-day calendar (themed For Women Who Do Too Much) took my eye recently: 

"I like to think of creation 
as happening
and not done
and the Creator 
experimenting with it
in pure joy
every day."

(author unknown / poetic form and capital "C" by me)

To me, the poem is both notable and quotable because its description seems so plausible. I love to imagine the Creator's pure and daily joy in His experimenting and it brings me joy to capture glimpses of His "experimenting" on camera. 

Here are a number of such captures from this week:


















All of these photos were taken in or beside or around our house, along Apple Grove Road, or near the Mill Race Trail. We are simply surrounded by touches of our Creator's pure joy. Are you too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment